Friday, September 7, 2018

It Must Have Been my Handsome Face

Hi Friend,

A long, long time ago I was a new affiliate in a now defunct internet marketing program.

Not too long out the door, I started receiving monthly commission notices in my inbox. I thought this is how it works for everyone involved in internet marketing.

I naturally attributed this success to the program. It was unique, provided almost every marketing aid you could want in your arsenal and had a charismatic leader.

Being new at online promotions, I employed a shotgun approach, grabbing on to nearly every heavily hyped tool that landed in my inbox. No one could call me lazy. I doubled my efforts and set some reasonable, (okay lofty) goals.

But my promotion tactics were disjointed and I soon realized I had reached a plateau. I had no plan because I didn't have a clue how I had achieved the modest level I had reached.

I frantically reviewed my actions just prior to generating that predictable income I had taken for granted. I had left few bread crumbs and had viewed tracking as either too complicated or too expensive.

Fortunately for new online businesses, they don't have to stumble around in the dark. There is a tracking service that is both economical and inexpensive.

Couple that with the direction provided by the free Quickstart Checklist and your chances of success are increased substantially. To Your Success Ron (BigPaulie)

No comments: